Terms and Conditions
The following terms of service (these Terms of Service), govern your access to and use of the 30mins.com website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.30mins.com or the 30mins mobile application. 30mins.com and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as 30mins, we or us and you or user means you as a user of the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. 30mins makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users can create free or paid meeting links. Such users are referred to as Experts and the users who book events from Experts are referred to as Buyers. Registration is free for Experts and Buyers do not need to register. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Buyers pay 30mins in advance to schedule a meeting with you and payment is released as soon as the meeting is done.
- Orders are purchased at the time of scheduling the meeting.
- For commission, fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through 30mins.com.
- Users undertake to comply with 30mins’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the 30mins community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Services that allow Buyers to BOOK. These events are FREE or PAID. For PAID events buyers have to purchase.
- Each PAID Event you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 90% of the purchase amount.
- 30mins accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- For more information about receiving payments, commission, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- The Seller rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, 30mins may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple 30mins accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post any number of events
- Services created on 30mins are User Generated Content.
- Services and/or users may be removed by 30mins from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
- Services misleading to Buyers or others
- Exceedingly low quality Services
- Promoting 30mins and/or 30mins Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates 30mins’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Services may contain images, videos, etc. Those will require pre-approval.
- Statements on the Event Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Services in select Categories may set up Event Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Services.
- 30mins is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings,
- 30mins Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1 (has successfully used to schedule more than 50 events), 2 (has successfully used to schedule more than 50 paid events), and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by 30mins editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by 30mins to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. 30mins retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- You are allowed to offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the 30mins platform.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the 30mins platform and to learn about commission, fees and taxes.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the 30mins.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact 30mins Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
User Conduct and Protection
- 30mins enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase call for nearly anything.
- 30mins maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of 30mins. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on 30mins.
- To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- 30mins does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- 30mins does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the 30mins platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on 30mins platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- 30mins is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual behavior or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users are allowed to submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through 30mins to contract, engage with, or pay outside of 30mins.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of 30mins’s Terms of Service .
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
- 30mins will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - 30mins does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on 30mins should be friendly, constructive, and professional. 30mins condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of 30mins will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Authentic 30mins Profile - You may not create a false identity on 30mins, misrepresent your identity, create a 30mins profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. 30mins reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- Intellectual Property Claims - 30mins will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use 30mins for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active 30mins account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the 30mins community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of 30mins Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on 30mins. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell 30mins accounts.
Limitation on Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL 30mins, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. The term Affiliate referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with 30mins, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.